Core Collection Analysis
- Genotypic Data : Input fileStart Upload[Note] Format of the input genotype file
- Line 1: Header line. Tab delimited column names.
- Line 2 ~ Line M: Genotype lines.
- A genotype data must be an integer value for each variation of a sample.
- Please, refer the example input genotype data provided above for the test run.
That is, column name for probe or variant ID, sample ID #1, sample ID #2, .... , sample ID #N.
The first column is variant ID
The 2nd column is the genotypes of the sample #1.
The 3rd column is the genotypes of the sample #2.
The (N+1)th column is the genotype of the sample #N.
It is one of the 0, 1, and 2. Each integer means:
0 = AA genotype,
1 = AB genotype,
2 = BB genotype.